Subscribe to our mailing list to receive hot off the press news about our events and activities:
In addition to a little informal networking over drinks and nibbles in the Beresford Street Kitchens, Tania Sobey will be talking about how she has made flexible working the norm, rather than the exception, in the large department that she leads at HSBC - and a success for both individuals and the business. Tania is Head of Retail Distribution, Premier & Wealth for HSBC Expat in Jersey and a much valued member of TDN's Advisory Board.
In addition to Tania's insights and tips, we will also focus on a skill that is key to successful flexible working arrangements: communication. We will take a high level and practical look at :
- understanding how people prefer to communicate
- using communication technologies
- the 3 Cs (how to be consistent, clear and concise in all communication)
- nurturing relationships
- and assuming good intentions
TDN and GoodEgg Jersey are delighted to launch our 'Agile Working' campaign with a Mini Network & Learn session aimed at helping both individuals and employers make a success of flexible working.
This event will suit:
- anyone thinking about asking for a flexible working arrangement at work.
- individuals who are already working flexibly but feel they are struggling to make it successful.
- employers who are keen to understand how they can make flexible working a more integrated part of their organisation's culture.
- anyone interested in enjoying a little light, mid-summer networking in an informal setting!
For more information about what we're sure will be a thought-provoking and inspiring event on 2nd July 2019, and to book tickets, please see Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/positive-vibes-practical-positive-steps-to-good-mental-health-at-work-tickets-61926158808
Don't forget that if you sign up for our £400 business membership you will receive 12 tickets for our events (or 24 tickets if signing up to the £800 membership ideal for larger organisations), plus other benefits including a free consultancy/coaching session or access to our employee engagement survey. JOIN US