Who Are We?
The Diversity Network was founded by two local business women, Kate Wright and Sam Duffy. Sam and Kate have worked in Learning & Development, HR and Diversity for many years and are both passionate about facilitating and enabling change in the way we work in Jersey in order to make the business community a more accessible, fair and inclusive place regardless of who you are and where you come from.
We believe that this will contribute greatly to the bottom line of Jersey businesses by helping them to attract and retain the best people, access untapped talent and create a more innovative culture, with better team working and decision making.
We are by no means able to do this alone though and at the TDN’s core is an extremely impressive Advisory Group of business leaders and diversity experts that will help to shape the direction and focus of the Network. Current members are:
- Susan Clark, Head of Marketing at Santander International
- Emma Gouyette, Relationship Manager, UBS Jersey
- Nadia Lewis, Head of Compliance & Risk, Crestbridge
- Alexia McClure, Head of Operations at Jersey Business
- Helen Ollivro, Head of Financial Intemediaries, UBS Jersey
- Crawford Prentice, COO at HSBC Channel Islands, Isle of Man & HSBC Expat
- Tania Sobey, Head of Retail Distribution, HSBC Ex-Pat